55 Second St
- Built in 2002, 55 Second Street is one of few new-generation Class A high-rise office buildings built at the turn of the Millennium. The Heller-Manus designed, 26-story building offers remarkable views of downtown San Francisco and SOMA, substantial bay views to include a direct line-of-sight to AT&T park, home of the San Francisco Giants.
- Located one half block from the Montgomery Street BART Station in the heart of San Francisco's South Financial District, 55 Second provides immediate access to freeways and numerous public transportation options nestled between the bustling SOMA and Union Square districts.
- More than 200 restaurant, hotel and entertainment options are located in the neighborhood including Roy's Hawaiian Fusion, Harvest & Rowe, Salt House, Anchor & Hope, Eddie Rickenbacker's, Osha Thai, Ristorante Umbria, Seller's Market, The Sentinel, Chipotle, Subway, and San Francisco Soup Company, Starbuck's and Peet's Coffee. Nearby hotels include The Palace, The Four Seasons, W, and St. Regis, among many others.
- 55 Second's Solarium offers a relaxing on-site venue for reading, lunch, and work gatherings among other uses; this same venue can be made available after hours to our tenants for private events. Other amenities include nearby office supply stores, catering companies, health and fitness options, FedEx/UPS stations, dry cleaners, and on-site valet parking.
- 55 Second enjoys close proximity to Moscone Center, Museum of Modern Art, Yerba Buena Gardens and the historic Ferry Building on the Embarcadero.